The term “The Mole House” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” or “customer” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using the website you confirm that you are 16 years old or over or if you are under 16 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement. Images are provided as a guideline only as monitor and screen settings vary on different devices and computers. Sizes for handmade products are approximate as they can vary due to the nature of the product. We advise that candles and lanterns should never be left unattended and children monitored at all times. Many of our products are sold with a plastic or polythene bag and it is advised that these are kept away from babies and small children at all times to avoid the danger of suffocation. Faux flowers and any small parts should be kept out of reach of small children for safety reasons. Glass products such as paperweights should not be left in direct sunlight for safety reasons.
- Products that are described as ‘handmade’, ‘handcrafted’ or ‘distressed finish’ are by their nature individual items and website images are designed only to give an indication of the product you will receive. Slight imperfections are characteristic of the nature of the manufacture of these products and add to the overall design of these products.
- Sizes given on the website are for guidance only, many of our products are individually made and tolerances for these products can vary. Size guidelines given for textiles include the fringe. Cushion sizes given refer to the size of the cushion cover laid flat without the pad inserted, sizes include trims.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for these to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We pack all items with great care, but we must ask that any goods that arrive damaged are reported to us via our contact page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery, we cannot accept any liability after this time. Faulty or incorrectly delivered goods must also be notified to us in writing within 24 hours of delivery. We often require proof of any damage via emailed images and will inform you should this be necessary.
- If customers request delivery to a courier forwarding service, then The Mole House’s liability for products stops at the delivery destination given on the order acknowledgement, we cannot accept responsibility for the items once they have been handled and forwarded via another courier that has not been organised by ourselves.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order should it be necessary due to stock levels, delivery destination or any other reason that prevents us from completing the sale.
- If goods are returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, or delivery has not been possible despite three delivery attempts, or goods have not been collected from a local courier depot then the customer will be liable for our costs incurred and for the cost of sending them again. If the transaction is subsequently cancelled, any postage amount paid by us will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- International postage is not refunded under any circumstances.
- This website includes material which is loaned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Occasionally this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website without the prior written consent of “The Mole House”.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Force majeure – Where in spite of reasonable efforts we are unable to meet our obligation due to force majeure, these obligations will be suspended and we shall not be deemed to be in breach of contract. Force majeure means anything beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to power failure, breakdown of systems, fires, floods, civil riots, terrorist attacks, wars, government regulations or any disaster or industrial dispute and the unavailability of raw materials, components, etc.